Saturday, October 23, 2010

Breakfast

I am not a morning person. Its probably better for you not to look at me before 9am. My doctor told me it was because I didn't eat breakfast. While I love breakfast food, eating at 8am when I wake up does not sound appealing.

This morning, having nothing planned until later this afternoon (ugh, I hate midterm), I decided to roll out of bed at 10am and cook breakfast. The end results were delicious.

I started out with shredded hash browns, added pre-cooked sausage (thank you Jimmy Dean), and topped it off with cheese, tomatoes, cilantro, and black beans. All of this yumminess was wrapped in a flour tortilla.

I can say with all certainty that this is much better than my usual strawberry pop-tarts. And oh, wait...is that happiness I'm feeling? My tummy IS happy! Time to conquer the world (and by world, I mean my printmaking midterm.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment